SALES ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE- Rehabilitation Services (Greater Toronto Area)
Our firm is a privately owned, Ontario based, multidisciplinary community rehabilitation provider having a rich legacy for client-centered care and service. Our customers include doctors, personal injury lawyers, physiotherapists and other para-professional health care providers serving the needs of clients that have suffered a catastrophic injury or disabling health condition resulting from a motor vehicle accident, workplace injury, stroke etc.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual able to generate referral opportunities with the following character traits:
- Presentable, professional and comfortable in their ability to build relationships within a diverse customer base that includes hospital personnel, doctors and other professionals that care for clients requiring rehabilitation services.
- Confident in their ability to undertake one-on-one or small group presentations along with skills that promote B2B opportunities.
- Self- motivated, understanding through their initiative and sales effort, the clients and their families are receiving much needed care to support a healthier and better lifestyle.
- Tenacious in the process of generating customers and leads through cold calling, thorough follow-up habits and regular maintenance of customer relationships supported by development of a detailed data base in support of referrals and business opportunities.
- Having health related experience (kinesiology, physiotherapy) or sound knowledge of hospital procedures obtained through past employment and related to the process of patient release, or knowledge related to the insurance industry (AB and Adjuster roles).
- Sound work principles and a stellar reputation of accomplishment that supports an ability to collaborate with a dedicated team of professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to be accountable for results with minimal supervision.
- An undergraduate degree, college diploma or significant experience related to business, health or marketing and sales of an intangible service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Power- Point).
- Ability to articulate and write English.
- The ability to attend occasional conferences and seminars that require out of town stays.
- A reliable vehicle, business insurance coverage and a valid driver’s license to accommodate significant travel throughout GTA-Barrie regions.
This position provides a competitive salary ($60, 000 range), option for benefits after a probationary period, professional development and training along with mileage allowance per kilometer, to compensate for the use of your personal vehicle.
Interested applicants are to forward their resume, cover letter and supporting references.