We are seeking an organized and enthusiastic individual to join our team at our busy Family Practice & Walk-in clinic.
- Greet and log in patients arriving at clinic
- Answering telephone calls and booking patient appointments
- Receive and issue payments, Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- Compiling patient referrals and coordinating appointments with specialist offices
- Schedule and confirm medical appointments
- Operate office equipment such as voice mail messaging systems, photocopiers, fax machines
- Fosters a sense of teamwork, leverages differences, and seeks out diverse inputs and different perspectives to achieve goals.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of Medical Office Assistant Diploma or Certificate.
- Prior Medical Office Experience preferably 3 years or more.
- Strong organizational & Planning skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
- Able to work in a fast paced multitasking environment.
- Be able to be a team player and work with a large group of people.
- Ability to organize and run group programs
- Good knowledge of medical equipment, manufacturers and suppliers
- OHIP billing experience
- Excellent demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
Send your resume and a cover letter by January 18, 2013. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Compensation is commensurate with experience.