UM Canada has a Very Attractive opportunity for a Media Planning Supervisor working on one of the largest brands in Canada. This role reports to the Manager and is located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
As Media Planning Supervisor you are responsible for managing your clients’ media planning product. You prepare and present media plans, proposals and analyses, as well as train and supervise staff. This role requires you to work as part of an integrated media team delivering brilliant and flawless media executions, founded on superior knowledge and strategic insights.
- Prepare, write and present connection plans, proposals and analyses for traditional and digital media
- Ensure that all connection plans meet client objectives with fully supported documentation, and that they adhere to the UM Canada Media Philosophy
- Prepare and present evaluations of traditional/digital media opportunities, media trends and issues of interest to clients
- Initiate and co-ordinate the total media buying process for both traditional and digital media
- Evaluate and monitor connection plan execution and maintain stewardship of the media plan
- On-going administration of clients’ media product
- Build and maintain great client relationships
- Train, supervise, support and mentor staff
- Inform appropriate personnel of potential problems and opportunities
- Attend media seminars and presentations as required
- Coordinate release and/or generate media financial control reports on regular basis by client and up-to-date blocking charts and ensure their accuracy
- Contribute toward the betterment of the overall UM Canada product and image: recommend systems/procedures, contribute to Media Mix, attendance at Media/Client Events
- Maintain contacts and knowledge base to ensure that media and client knowledge is current
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on industry best practices, measurement and analytics
- 4+ years experience in media planning including both traditional and digital media
- Post secondary education – University graduate or Advertising/Marketing College Diploma preferred
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and problem solve
- Proficiency with proprietary and syndicated media research tools and computer software programs (e.g. Word, Excel, IMS)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively apply knowledge and insights gained from research resources to media planning
- History of developing positive on-going client relationships
- Ability to build strong internal relationships and partnerships
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Experience presenting to groups and clients
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience managing and developing staff
- Working understanding of client business operations, marketing strategies and Main Agency communications planning, and how these relate to media and communications.
UM Canada offer a very competitive compensation plan which includes an extensive employee perks program and a great office environment. When applying please quote “Media Planning Supervisor” in the subject line.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Reprise Media is a full service digital marketing agency, specializing in Intent Marketing. Our core services cover Search Engine Marketing,...