Having an excellent and reputable reputation on our side for many years Orion Trading part of IPG Mediabrands is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Media Investments Assistant.
The Media Investments Assistant position supports the buying team by inputting, scheduling and maintaining media buys for all media, as well as proofing contracts and maintaining files and reports.
- Verify that buys are in DDS and complete by deadline, communicating any problems to the Media Buyer
- Print and proof all buy schedules.
- Call media suppliers to manage media buys.
- Proof all contracts campaign goes to market.
- Create and maintain buy sheet/insertion order / contract files.
- Input and proof all buy revisions and makegoods.
- Create/pull a schedule recap sheet, if necessary.
- Match billing and resolve discrepancies in DDS.
- Rectify and produce monthly TV and Radio reconciliations/reports and savings trackers.
- Copy, coordinate, bind and distribute documents as needed.
- Update media supplier contact databases.
- Call stations for pre and post log times.
- Work on presentation decks and other miscellaneous projects on an as needed basis.
- Previous clerical experience with good data entry ability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop software; specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to have strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines Ability to be a team player
- Broadcast/Media assistant experience or internships a plus
ORION Trading offers a great compensation package with an excellent benefits package and employee perks program. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply today.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Reprise Media is a full service digital marketing agency, specializing in Intent Marketing. Our core services cover Search Engine Marketing,...