Warrior manufactures innovative equipment for the oilfield drilling industry, specializing in top drives and automated tubular tongs.
Warrior has an opening for a Mechanical Designer located in Calgary, Alberta
Design and draft mechanical and structural components under the supervision of a project leader
- Designing and drafting mechanical and structural components for the manufacturing of oilfield equipment
- Preparing, checking, and maintaining engineering documentation
- Supporting and collaborating with other departments within the organization
- Interacting with the customer and suppliers
- Technologist diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of CAD software (preferably SolidWorks and AutoCAD)
- Knowledge of finite element analysis
- Knowledge of oilfield drilling
- Experience with manufacturing
- Knowledge of national and international engineering standards (CSA, ANSI, ISO, etc.)
- We offer our employees an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, above-market group health benefits, an employer-matched retirement plan, as well as a commitment to career development.
If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player seeking a rewarding challenge and you meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you.
Thank you to all candidates for your interest. Only selected individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Warrior manufactures innovative equipment for the oilfield drilling industry, specializing in top drives and automated tubular tongs