Masonry Field Superintendent
Masonry Field Construction Superintendent
A local Alberta based masonry-construction firm with a focus on delivering, quality, value and sustainability We have a position open for an experienced construction superintendent. Projects vary in type and size but are local. This position allows for the successful applicant to become a key member of the management team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Perform all supervisory duties and methods of reporting for general construction contracts – should have experience in new construction projects ranging in size.
and are typically interesting and challenging – interest in achieving quality and sustainability on projects is key to the position.
- Meeting or exceeding quality and sustainability goals by working with project management to supervise employees and subcontractors and inspect work to meet or exceed quality standards.
- Experience with new construction projects and all types of foundations.
- Scheduling of the work delivers key milestones and project finish on time.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, specifications, addenda, contracts, subcontracts and scopes of work.
- Request for information documents are originated quickly and meaningfully.
- Maintain safety standards in accordance with OH&S regulations and company safety policies.
- Schedule and attend all meetings as required, including meetings regarding project management, field supervision, subcontractors, safety and personnel. Monitor and evaluate the productivity of crews and individual employees.
- Maintain good relations with the owner, architect and/or the owner’s representative and other company managers throughout the project and be completely accessible to them at all times.
We are looking for strong candidates with a minimum of 10yrs related field experience, who are aggressive self-starters, detail oriented, with organizational skills necessary to manage costs, subcontractors & schedules. Email resume & salary requirements. After reviewing your resume, successful candidates will be contacted for further interviewing in person.
A local Alberta based masonry-construction firm with a focus on delivering, quality, value and sustainability We have a position open for an...