Duties & Responsibilities
- assist in the development and design of consumer related promotional materials
including brochures, guidebook, programme and map and coupons.
- assist in development and design of promotional material for catering.
- assist in the development and maintenance of the educational kit.
- manage coupon tracking reports and binder.
- management of donation requests and team sponsorship.
- assist with execution of annual media buy including tv, radio and web promotions.
- coordinate on-site promotions and events including YTV-WOW, media remotes.
- responsible for creation and execution of monthly e-newsletters to consumers.
- coordinate brochure distribution programme.
2. Season Passport Program including;
- manage database and all mailings to this market.
- responsible for the development and execution of quarterly e- newsletter.
- manage renewal programme including spring newspaper campaign.
- generate monthly reports.
- responsible for the organization and implementation of the annual Season Passport
3. Manage Growth and Development of the Group Market including;
- responsible for the growth and development of group markets to the park including the
education, tour operator, senior, youth group and other markets. Includes representing
the park at trade shows when necessary.
- database development for tour operators.
- manage and execute all bulk mail outs and e newsletter campaigns targeting various
group or specialty market segments.
- oversee the development, design and printing of all group related promotional literature.
- develop, implement and analyze annual Teacher Survey
- generate group traffic monthly reports.
4. On-Site PR
- provide on-site public relations and customer service, respond to customer comments,
accident reports, first aid, locating lost children.
- responsible for servicing groups including greeting, food service, special events.
- oversee and manage the process of ushering shows.
- liaise with and assist corporate sales coordinator with execution of picnics.
- manage Guest Services building & Discovery Centre including opening and closing of
buildings, stocking, maintaining displays and signage.
5. Administrative duties include:
- responsible for overseeing the hiring, training, scheduling and management of seasonal
- responsible for maintaining and updating all PR employee(s) training manuals re:
policies and procedures.
- execute year-end staff evaluation of seasonal staff.
- regular updating of website including promotions, rates, dates.
- manage gift card programme.
- answer telephone lines and assist in taking group bookings.
- Must possess excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must possess strong supervisory skills. Able to work independently as well as part of
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel/Powerpoint. * Driver’s License *
Required to work weekends during operating season. * Some travel required