Representing companies and brands that have over 100 years experience in the Canadian marketplace, Masco Canada brings relevant, smart solutions for plumbing related goods to our consumers and business partners. Responsible for manufacturing, product management, product development, sales and marketing, we are responsive to a uniquely Canadian marketplace.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Trade Channel and Training the successful applicant will:
- Develop and implement Showroom marketing strategies to grow sales and share in targeted segments.
- Drive the development and implementation of showroom promotions and programs.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Showroom e-business strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer marketing personnel.
- Responsible for support of product launches in showroom channel.
- Provide training support to wholesaler showrooms, retail showrooms and builder showrooms.
- Develop and maintain displays and planograms for each brand to help support sell-through.
- Develop and maintain a performance dashboard for our showroom business.
- Track and report on competitive market activities.
- Assist the Sales group in utilizing showroom co-op and LMF funds for the best return on investment.
- Responsible for budgets associated with showroom marketing activities.
Education & Experience
- BA in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years experience inplumbing or related industry
- Plumbing retail experience is an asset
Skills & knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage customer promotions
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong sense of team
- Proven ability to develop and drive a business plan
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in e-business strategies, planning and execution
- Excellent Project Management from development through implementation
- Ability to manage profitability of program and promotions
- Ability to manage people and build strong relationships, including internal and external
- Bilingual would be an asset
If you are looking for a great opportunity, please forward your resume and salary expectations.
Thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone agencies please.
Representing companies and brands that have over 100 years experience in the Canadian marketplace, Masco Canada brings relevant, smart...