_Do you have a degree with a marketing focus? Have you been analyzing sales data and developing commercial pricing? This exciting new role with a global company may interest you!
The Marketing Manager will provide thoughtful, timely and accurate planning, analytics and research in the development of marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. The Marketing Manager will bring expertise in statistical modeling and data collection to Top-Co, evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data. The Marketing Manager will oversee all marketing and promotional staff and activities._
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction. Identify, develop, and evaluate pricing strategy, based on knowledge of sales objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Maintain and control the global price lists for all geo-markets. Ensure sales and customer service departments are always operating with the correct pricing file and strategy.
- Maintain and control contract pricing. Ensure contract pricing termination dates are monitored and special pricing situations are cancelled when contractually agreed to.
- Collect, analyze and develop strategy based on competitor marketing strategies. Identify product line gaps, channel weaknesses, pricing problems, etc. Develop and maintain Top-Co’s value proposition.
- Develop tools for analyzing and communicating long-term customer and product forecasts.
- Own customer satisfaction. Data collection through surveying, analysis, communication with key stakeholders and recommendations for corrective action.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing and promotional staff and activities.
- Conduct primary market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Commerce degree
- 3 – 5 years experience reflecting demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the analysis, design and execution of marketing plans.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Must be highly proficient with MS Office suite, including Access.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Effective time management and prioritizing skills, meeting critical deadlines, commitments and reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
Indeed - 2 years ago