As the Marketing & Communications Manager at Microserve you will have primary responsibility for overall marketing and communications activities for both BC and Alberta. You will work closely with our leadership team to define overall marketing strategy and direction, and will execute a comprehensive and integrated selection of activities that align with business objectives. This will include overseeing and implementing all aspects of our Internet and social media strategy, planning and executing comprehensive multi-touch marketing campaigns, and event management. You will also work closely with our vendors to manage joint marketing plans, and with our sales team to understand their priorities and maximize the effectiveness of overall marketing efforts.
- Provide input into Microserve's overall marketing and communications strategy, including both internal and external communications
- Create, implement and manage execution of marketing activities designed to generate awareness and brand identity
- Oversee and execute multi-touch, integrated marketing campaigns
- Work with vendor partners to manage overall relationships and joint marketing plans
- Develop and deliver messaging that is relevant and interesting to our business and our target audience
- Effectively manage and progress prospective clients
- Select and implement cost effective methods to raise awareness of Microserve's offering with target markets, maximizing return on the marketing budget
- Develop and maintain marketing materials and collateral to support the sales process
- 3+ years in business to business marketing and communications experience
- Proven success in executing web-based marketing and communications strategies
- Perfectionist with excellent attention to detail in the execution of all marketing and communications activities, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Experience managing and executing integrated, multi-touch marketing campaigns
- People management experience is an asset
- Exceptional business writing skills is a must
- Experience in IT or related industry is strongly preferred. Ability to learn and understand the industry is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Proficient to advanced skills in the following applications is highly desirable: Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, SharePoint
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to organizations in BC and Alberta. We are proud of our strong market position as the largest independent IT solution provider based in BC, and to have been named best performing Western based solution provider by CDN.
Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients. Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, vacation, and ongoing support for professional development. We provide talented professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers, combined with a relaxed and friendly working environment.
Indeed - 21 months ago
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...