The Manager, Member Acquisition is a business development role that reports to the Director, Sales – Enterprise and Mid-Markets. The position is responsible for prospecting, cultivating relationships and selling memberships and other Board of Trade products and services to large and medium size corporations in the GTA.
- Sell Board of Trade memberships and product offerings to the enterprise sector
- Connect with C-Suite prospects to engage them with the Board’s initiatives through strong solution selling
- Maintain, generate and enhance a strong sales pipeline to ensure targets are achieved
- Drive revenue by meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets selling memberships, tickets to events, sponsorships, advertising, etc.
- 4 -5 years’ sales experience in a B2B environment
- Experience calling on C-level executives in enterprise sector
- Strong cold calling skills
- Exceptional lead generation capabilities
- Flexible independent work style
The Toronto Region Board of Trade is a small office of approximately 40 to 50 employees located in downtown Toronto in the First Canadian Place at Bay/Adelaide Streets.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Founded in 1845, the Toronto Region Board of Trade is Canada's largest local chamber of commerce, connecting more than...