The Manager, Member Acquisition is a business development role that reports to the Director, Sales – Enterprise and Mid-Markets. The position is responsible for prospecting, cultivating relationships and selling memberships and other Board of Trade products and services to large and medium size corporations in the GTA.
- Sell Board of Trade memberships and product offerings to the enterprise sector
- Connect with C-Suite prospects to engage them with the Board’s initiatives through strong solution selling
- Maintain, generate and enhance a strong sales pipeline to ensure targets are achieved
- Drive revenue by meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets selling memberships, tickets to events, sponsorships, advertising, etc.
- 4 -5 years’ sales experience in a B2B environment
- Experience calling on C-level executives in enterprise sector
- Strong cold calling skills
- Exceptional lead generation capabilities
- Flexible independent work style
The Toronto Region Board of Trade is a small office of approximately 40 to 50 employees located in downtown Toronto in the First Canadian Place at Bay/Adelaide Streets.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Founded in 1845, the Toronto Region Board of Trade is Canada's largest local chamber of commerce, connecting more than...