Dex Clothing, a leading fashion company, is seeking an E-Commerce Manager to join our growing team.
E-Commerce is rapidly changing the business landscape and the nature of relationships between customers and suppliers. Dex Clothing believes that being positioned at the cutting edge of these technologies better enables us to support the needs of, and service to our customers. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has previous experience in successfully launching new ideas/projects and bringing creative and innovative ideas to the forefront.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the E-Commerce Manager will own and execute the e-commerce vision and strategy from launch to implementation and beyond.
- Develop the e-commerce business plan and report performance to management
- Foster strong working partnerships with other business areas to advocate and develop new business opportunities
- Manage day-to-day operations, with the help of internal team members and external partners
- Manage the growth of the site
- Act as subject matter expert within Dex Clothing and market the e-commerce initiative inside and outside the company
- Act as the primary contact for all issues related to e-commerce
- 5 or more years of directly-related e-Commerce experience (including site launch management and with US and international markets)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Commercial acumen and strong knowledge of trading, merchandising and forecasting
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficient, analytical and commercially astute
- Resilient and resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Outside-the-box thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Effective leader with the ability to build from the ground-up;
- Bilingual (English & French)
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dex Clothing Group is a apparel Wholesale and Private label Company catering to the contemporary Ladies, Men's and Kids markets.