K-Bro Linen System Inc. (K-Bro) is the Canadian Leader in Laundry and Linen Services to the Healthcare and Hospitality Industries. With 8 plants across Canada, K-Bro employs over 1,600 employees and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange. There is an immediate opening for a Maintenance Millwright/Boiler Operator at our Canada Way plant in Burnaby, British Columbia.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure production equipment is functioning properly / troubleshoot and repair equipment to ensure maximum equipment uptime, availability and reliability;
- Maintain and repair all equipment in the plant and building as needed;
- Ensure all assigned job requisitions are completed effectively and in a timely manner;
- Carry out boiler maintenance activities;
- Carry out preventative maintenance and safety inspections on equipment, building and grounds;
- Work in conjunction with plant personnel to modify and improve on processing and packaging equipment;
- Assist production personnel to setup, takedown or relocation of production equipment;
Your previous skills and experience include:
- 4th Class Power Engineer Certificate (3rd class designation is considered an asset)
- 2-5 years’ experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Trade certification as a millwright, industrial electrician or similar
- Strong technical skills: industrial engineering, process engineering, manufacturing engineering, Millwrighting, electrical or controls
- Strong Electrical background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive starting compensation package including health plan.
K-Bro Linen Income Fund (the Fund) is an open-ended, limited-purpose trust based in Canada. The Fund was created for the purpose of...