Position: Maintenance Licensed (MTBI, Millwright, Tool and Die)
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 2:00PM – 10:00PM “B Shift”
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
We are seeking a licensed maintenance candidate to support our manufacturing locations.
- Performs repairs as per the work order system to hydraulic, pneumatic, and automated machinery or plant support systems
- Performs all preventative and predictive maintenance on scheduled machinery to meet established deadlines and recommend areas for improvement
- Maintains machinery to required code and approved PSR sign off’s
- Installs machinery and equipment according to prescribed layout or blueprints
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement opportunities such as machine design and process redevelopment on an ongoing basis
- Troubleshoot problems such as electrical and mechanical
- Ensures safety is considered in all repairs and actions
- Abides by all company guidelines and safety Guidelines
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Licensed Millwright, Tool and Die Maker or Machine Tool Builder and Integrator (MTBI)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferably automotive
- Ability to interpret blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Practical knowledge and experience in preventative and predictive maintenance procedures
- Working knowledge of servo systems, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery and componentry
- Capable of troubleshooting and adjusting automated machinery and robotics
- Ability to use sound judgment and problem solving skills when troubleshooting machinery
- Capable of working in a high-pressure environment with the ability to multi-task
- Exposure to non-engineered equipment, custom machine building or experience working with tube bending machinery is an asset
- Experience with machining and welding of jigs and fixtures an asset
- Diplomacy, tact, and professionalism when interacting with all team members
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Flexible and creative approach while working in an environment that is dedicated to continuous improvement
- Focus and discipline; pride in work
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to the Careers section on our website: www.bend-all.com
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE