Position: General Labourer - Maintenance
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Sunday to Thursday 10:00p.m. – 6:00a.m.
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
The position of Maintenance General Labourer is responsible
- Responsible for following and completing the preventative maintenance schedule for machinery as assigned
- Ensures the maintenance of equipment through daily completion of the clean and lube schedule
- Assist with general fabrication including guarding and framing for machinery as required
- Performs minor machine maintenance repair and/or assists licensed mechanic with troubleshooting problem machinery
- Maintains preventative maintenance documentation upon completion of a work order
- Participates in continuous improvement activities as assigned
- Adheres to all health & safety policies and procedures
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent; preferably with mechanical courses
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferably automotive
- Previous experience with machine set up (dies, punches, CNC bending, cutters) and strong mechanical aptitude preferred
- Practical experience with reading and interpreting blueprints
- Basic math skills including calculations with fractions and conversions from metric to standard
- Ability to use measuring equipment (vernier, micrometers, functional gauges)
- Basic computer skills (outlook, word, ERP) for documentation purposes/data entry
- Flexible and available to work overtime as required
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Focus and discipline; pride in work
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE