K-Bro Linen Systems Inc. is the Canadian leader in laundry and linen services to the healthcare and hospitality sectors. We are seeking a Maintenance Administrator to work at our plant on Canada Way in Burnaby. Reporting to the Maintenance & Engineering Manager, you will perform administrative duties which include ordering parts and chemicals, dealing with suppliers and contractors, managing the maintenance department’s expenditures, maintaining parts and chemicals inventory, project management and general administrative duties related to the maintenance department.
This position is not a typical desk job. It also involves handling/lifting of incoming shipment of parts, organizing the spare parts inventory room, ensuring the cleanliness of the boiler room and shop area and performing daily walk-throughs in the plant for equipment issues.
- minimum 3 years work experience in an administrative role
- high school diploma required, post-secondary education would be an asset
- must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel) a must
- detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Trade certification as a millwright, industrial electrician or similar would be an asset
Compensation: competitive salary, performance bonus potential, RSP contribution, and comprehensive extended health benefit plan.
Closing Date: Sept 15, 2014
Please email your cover letter and resume.
K-Bro Linen Income Fund (the Fund) is an open-ended, limited-purpose trust based in Canada. The Fund was created for the purpose of...