SYSTEMATIX Inc. manufactures high quality, factory automation systems for diverse industries. Our machines are used for assembly, inspection, testing and other processes. Currently, we are looking to add a Machine Tool Builder and Integrator to our multi-disciplined team.
The incumbent will assemble manufactured and purchased components to meet the specifications as indicated by engineering, assembly and customer requirements. Required to work overtime and weekends periodically.
- Assemble manufactured and purchased components as indicated by assembly drawings.
- Assume responsibility for the complete assembly, installation and validation of machine systems
- Assemblies may include complex arrangements and may require fitting and adjustment to meet close tolerances.
- Interact with Engineering to obtain design clarification
- Record all design alterations during the build and debug phase
- Travel to installation site
- Requirement of a Ministry Trades Certificate of Qualification and/or 8 years experience
- An excellent interpersonal skill set is essential
- Strong math skills and a good mechanical aptitude are required
- Ability to read blueprints, use measurement tools, operate hand tools, work independently
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot mechanical, PLC, hydraulic and pneumatic faults
- Flexible in working independently or with others, take direction and receive constructive criticism
- Must own set of tools, have a valid driver’s license and ability to travel locally and internationally
Benefits of working at SYSTEMATIX
Employees enjoy the spirit and great working atmosphere of a growing and innovative technology company where creativity and initiative are encouraged.
The compensation package includes full benefits, profit sharing and pension plan.
We also are hiring for other positions. Please see our website www.systematix-inc.com for more information.