We are currently looking for LP Agents for our Sephora Stores in Edmonton and Calgary.
Sephora, owned by Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, is synonymous with beauty and luxury, in addition to being the worldwide leading beauty retailer. We are seeking candidates interested in working in a bold, fast-paced, sophisticated environment. Sephora provides ongoing training and development, and encourages innovation, initiative and teamwork. We also provide benefits and bonuses to eligible candidates.
- Have you ever wanted to work at a place where you feel valued as an employee, with endless opportunity to grow and develop?
- Do you have a valid SSIA (Security Services and Investigators Act Individual License)?
- Do you have experience as a Loss Prevention Agent? (Will train the right individual if necessary)
- Are you willing to learn and adapt to a new form of Loss Prevention?
If you have said Yes to all of the question above, we want to hear from you. If you haven't said Yes yet, you are missing out!
- Conduct surveillances on the sales floor as well as utilizing the CCTV system to identify, observe, and apprehend or deter individual(s) from committing external theft.
- Identify and report to the DLPM potential internal theft opportunities. Adhere to all laws and Sephora policies concerning apprehensions, search and seizure, and the preservation of evidence.
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, accident investigations and audits.
- Testify in court on behalf of the company, in any case, criminal or civil, to which the Agent is summoned.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with all store personnel as well as local law enforcement agencies, mall security and other retailers.
- Conduct store self audits, checklists, and safety inspections, and communicate findings to the store Leadership team.
- Assist store leadership with inventory preparation and process.
- Partner with the store and DLPM in the development and execution of shrinkage prevention plans.
- Heighten and maintain store Loss Prevention awareness by attending and participating in store cast meetings, new hire trainings and continuous cast training.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume by responding to this ad, or contact Miroslav at (587) 991-5885.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Shopping for cosmetics at Sephora is meant to be a hands-on experience. Through more than 280 stand-alone stores in North America...