Location: Edmonton, AB
Reporting to: Senior Property Manager
Looking for a building Operator to maintain an south Edmonton Property, responsibilities would be to report all Repairs and Projects, To maintain with leadership skill and handle all circumstances professionally.
- Perform Predictive and Preventative maintenance program on all building equipment and HVAC systems
- Ensure life safety systems are operating efficiently (emergency generator, fire alarms, security, etc.)
- Identify and rectify any general maintenance issues on the asset
- Arrange Contractor access and inspect all contract work to ensure all deficiencies are rectified.
- Submit all paperwork received from the contractor and ensure that it meets all agreement and is processed in a timely manner
- Advise the senior property manager on building inefficiencies and make recommendations toward budget issues as required.
- Respond to emergency after hours calls and participate in rotational on-call services.
- Basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and miscellaneous repairs on the site
- All site operations
- Relevant experience is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer skills is a must
- knowledge of mechanical systems and operations
- Own Vehicle required
- Customer service skills