The expected schedule for this position is: Tuesday-Friday 9:30am-6pm and Saturday 8am-4pm
Responding to client phone calls and front office meetings regarding:
o Work in Progress
o Analysis Required on Samples
o Billing Information for LIMS
o Collecting the Sample
o Ensuring Turn Around Time for Sample Analysis
o Provide prompt and complete responses to the client
- Coordination of "Rush" analysis into the respective Lab(s) through communication with to the Respective Lab Manager.
- Logging in of Analytical and Tribology samples in to the Work Order System. This will include the following duties:
o Accurate data entry on Tags or Sample Containers
o Ensuring that all-pertinent Information is filled the Work Order Input Screen.
o Printing the Work Order for the Job.
o Ensuring that the Work Order has all the complete information
o Ensuring the Samples integrity from logging in to handling to storage.
- Shipping and receiving for the company
- Ensure packages/cylinders are handled safely and put in their proper place.
- Responsible for tracking orders and keeping inventory.
- Assist Company Management as required.
This position includes:
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, RSP Matching, Travel Insurance, Referral Bonuses and Flex Days
- College education in science
- Clear communication
- Good computer skills
- Must be organized and able to multi-task.
- Must have excellent time-management skills.
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates that meet the position requirements will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.