INTERMEDIATE LITIGATION ASSISTANT – SOUTHSIDE – PERMANENT
Our client, a legal services boutique firm, has an immediate need for an Intermediate Litigation Assistant. If you have previous legal experience and would like to work in an exclusive, team-based environment, this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Some of the duties include:
- Prepare documentation, correspondence and invoices
- Schedule meetings and arrange travel
- Dealing with clients – both in person and over the phone
- Drafting letters, preparation of accounts
- Previous litigation and or labor law experience is a definite asset
This position starts ASAP and offers an opportunity for an ambitious individual to learn a great deal and work on complex, varied cases in supportive, team based environment. It’s a great opportunity for individuals who enjoy a small, legal firm environment without having to work in the downtown core.
Please forward your resume along with salary expectations, in confidence, to Kathy Verenka.