Job Title: Licensed Trailer Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
What’s in it for you?
Are you looking to work for a company that values your input and you aren’t treated like just another number? I am currently working with a client who is rapidly expanding in Western Canada. My client offers leading expertise in freight transportation solutions and specializes in trailers, intermodal equipment, and fleet management.
They are currently looking for an experienced and mature Trailer Technician, or Heavy Duty Technician to join their growing team at their new state of the art shop in Edmonton. Don’t wait, APPLY NOW!
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be Easy Going.
- Be Reliable.
- Have a Mechanical Aptitude.
Reporting to the Shop Manager you will be responsible for Electrical and electronic systems, Brake systems, Hydraulic systems, Frame straightening, Welding, and Truck-trailer repair.
- Adjusting, repairing or replacing parts and components of automotive systems.
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Performing scheduled maintenance services.
- Working on the Mobile Repair Crew, servicing the greater Edmonton area.
- Licensed Trailer Technician or Journeyman Heavy Duty Technician.
- Experienced Apprentices will be considered.
- Good work history.
- Criminal Record Check.
- Driver’s License.
My client offers competitive wages, company paid benefits and lots of opportunity for advancement.
Refer a Friend:
Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn up to $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment.
- Please see local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)
Only Selected Candidates will be contacted.