Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and filmmakers around the world.
From Hollywood to Bollywood and points in between, Prime Focus is recognized as a pre-eminent source of creative and technical services to the global entertainment industry. Top moviemakers rely on Prime Focus to deliver the artistry, technology and global infrastructure required to efficiently and cost-effectively convert 2D material into dazzling 3D.
Reports to: Head of Production
The role of the VFX Line Producer is to provide and frequently adapt a detailed plan for the delivery of a project to the visual effects producer, supervisors and individual artists.
- Plan facility resources with the visual effects producer, supervisor and facility resource manager to create an effective approach to the visual effects work
- Create the detailed plan for the short to medium term and provide to supervisors and individual artists
- Ensure the visual effects team understand the goals and deadlines for sequences, R&D projects etc
- Work with the coordinators and artists to ensure the schedule of work is on track
Qualifications and requirements:
- Project management – experience with MS Project or similar is essential.
- Min. 4+ years experience as a producer in the animation industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Know-how to manage artists and clients. Proven track record in project management.
- Experience working as a line producer within a production driven environment.
- Proven in project management to a high level.
- Proven track record in project management.
- Organized and methodical in their approach to the work.
- Clear in their planning with artists, supervisors and clients.
- Strong management skills.
- Good understanding of VFX processes.
- Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm.
- Skilled at quick analysis, problem solving and decision making in order to solve daily/weekly challenges as to see longer term strategic goals in terms of resourcing and demands of upcoming projects.
- Able to communicate effectively between offices internationally.
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.
- Experience booking/managing team, vendor negotiation, handling budget/tracking budget, & overall team management.
- Excellent communicational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Contract based
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
If this is role seems to be of interest for you please apply to our website.
We’re looking forward to hearing back from you!
Please note only those who closely match our requirements will be contacted
Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and...