Job Title: Line Cook
Reports to: Executive Chef
Position Type: Full Time
Prepares and cooks meals for guests of the restaurant, lounge, room service or Banquet to the highest standard outlined by management creating and culturing overall satisfaction at all levels.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Works well independently as well as with other team members in support of organizations mission, vision, values and goals
- Communicates exceptionally with all other team members for effective productivity and results
- Creates an atmosphere of teamwork and commendatory with other cooks, chefs and support staff
- Prepares food items according to menu specifications and number of persons to be served
- Ensures readiness of all meals for servers with high attention to detail
- Inspects and tastes prepared foods to maintain high quality standards
- Manages multiple food preparation and cooking items simultaneously for the highest efficiency and productivity
- Follows all Health and Safety guidelines
- Manages inventory as needed to ensure at par stock levels on a daily weekly basis
- Keeps kitchen and area clean by performing regular and routine housekeeping duties outlined by management
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary
Previous commercial cooking experience in a multifaceted environment for one to two years. Strong understanding of cooking terminology and techniques that are transferable to any menu item or occasion.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission.
To apply, please reply with resumé OR drop off/mail to:
Box 777, One Ocean Dr.
Scanterbury, MB R0E 1W0
We thank who apply but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We take pride in providing outstanding guest services in a fun and inviting atmosphere. This is achieved by having a team that is energetic, enthusiastic and customer service orientated.