Licensed Industrial Electricians
Orlick Industries, a leader in the field of aluminum die casting and manufacturing of automotive parts is looking for a full time Licensed Industrial Electricians
Our company offers the following:
A competitive pay rate with benefits after 3 months benefits
Opportunities for Growth within Orlick
Employee incentives and rewards such as weekly BBQ's, company picnics, company Christmas party etc.
The following are the requirements to be considered for this position:
- A minimum of 6 - 10 years experience working as a licensed electrician
- Professional experience working within a manufacturing environment, with automotive experience being a definite asset.
- Experience with and strong knowledge of PLC's and hydraulic circuits
- Experience working from preventative maintenance schedules
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Available for shift work and overtime
Selected Candidates will undergo the following:
If you believe you are a strong fit and have the requirements to carry out the duties described above, please apply in writing with an up to date resume. Only selected candidates will be contacted.