LEGAL FLOATER POSITION – PERMANENT – EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY
Our downtown legal client has an immediate opening for an intermediate Legal Assistant, with experience in corporate/commercial litigation, to work as a floater within their firm. Some of the duties would include:
- Preparation of legal documents from precedents, instructions and/or dictation
- Time entry and preparation of accounts
- Scheduling meetings, some minutes of meetings may be required
- Some travel arrangements as required
- Providing legal assistant support to several different lawyers and their various senior assistants.
- Experience with corporate/commercial documentation a definite asset
If you have 3-5 years of legal experience, preferably in a legal firm environment, please forward resumes to Kathy Verenka. This is a mid-sized, progressive firm, which offers an excellent benefit and compensation package.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Since 1981, Staff Bureau has been helping organizations meet their temporary and permanent staffing needs, and individuals realize their...