PERMANENT – St. ALBERT –LEGAL ASSISTANT – WILLS/CORPORATE – ASAP
Our client, a sole legal practitioner who specializes in Wills & Estates, Corporate Commercial and Real Estate Law, has an immediate opening for a legal assistant to handle a busy practice. This position is responsible for performing a full range of duties including:
- Opening files, scheduling appointments, ordering information/disclosure materials, entering court dates into calendar
- Taking calls from clients and lawyers, transferring of files, some Statements of Accounts
- Preparation of various documentation, performing searches
- Accounting work including month ends, posting disbursements, preparing cheques, etc.
- Other administrative duties as required
- 2-3 years of legal experience in Wills & Estates and Corporate law, along with knowledge of Esi-Law a definite asset
This is a permanent position and is perfect if you enjoy a small, comfortable environment with easy access, free parking and the opportunity to work with autonomy on files. If you are interested, please forward resumes, along with annual salary expectations, to Kathy Verenka.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Since 1981, Staff Bureau has been helping organizations meet their temporary and permanent staffing needs, and individuals realize their...