TEMPORARY LEGAL ASSISTANT – TEMPORARY – CONVEYANCING – ASAP
Our client, a global leader in the legal industry, has an immediate need for a Real Estate Legal Assistant to assist them for a few weeks. The primary focus of this role is assist the Real Estate Department and a senior Paralegal. Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Drafting legal documents – preparing correspondence
- Handling residential and commercial real estate files – from start to close
- Previous experience in a legal firm environment, along with 2-3 years preferably in a Real Estate Department
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision essential.
This is a temporary assignment, starting ASAP. If you are seeking employment for a few weeks and want to work in a challenging, rewarding environment, please forward resumes to Kathy Verenka along with hourly pay expectations.