Leavitt Machinery Junior Parts Sales Representative (Prince George)
Junior Parts Sales Representative
Competition Number: LM00953
Location: Prince George, BC
Closing Date: May 15, 2103
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America's largest Dealer and Distributers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment including but not limited to internal combustion forklifts, electric forklifts, electric narrow aisle equipment, manlifts, scissor lifts, telescopic handlers, loaded and empty container handlers, industrial sweeper & scrubbers yard and terminal tractors.
Our 18 full service multi-line branches provide the best in New, Used and Rental equipment, mobile service, parts, and industry leading safety training.
Already established in Washington State, British Columbia and Alberta, we are looking to grow our team in the following area.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Parts Sales Representative for our Prince George branch. Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our current mechanics with parts and accessories for ongoing jobs.
- A post secondary education in Sales and Marketing will be considered an asset
- 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Mechanical experience will be considered a strong asset
- Excellent customer service skills; professional phone etiquette
- Strong computer skills with CRM and MS Offices 2003: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven sales ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn, high energy, determined and initiative
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- A self starter and a quick learner
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Compensation & Other Details
- Starting salary will be based on experience
- Full time
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the competition number to carrers (AT) leavitt.ca
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.