Lead Product Specialist
What’s In It for YOU?
- A Variety of Fun and Exciting Positions With Flexible Hours That Fit Your Lifestyle
- Access To Exclusive Events and Programs
- Meet and Socialize With a Variety of People
- Work for Canada’s Top Brands
- Future Career Development Opportunities
- Networking Within the Marketing Industry
- Tour and Travel Opportunities
Why Should YOU Apply?
- We Can’t Wait to Talk to You!
- Book and Manage Your Own Personal Schedule
- You Don’t Want to Miss Out on All the Fun
- Sooner You Apply, Sooner Your Career in Marketing Begins
Who Is GMR?
- A global engagement (experiential) advertising agency
- Passionate Fun People, Just Like You
- We’re people. We’re everywhere. We do BIG things
- We March to the Beat of Our Own Drum. We Do Things Differently
- We are known for our strategic thinking, innovative solutions and creative executions
The Lead Product Specialist (What You’ll be Doing)
- Lead and coordinate a team of Product Specialists in field
- Retain information and become knowledgeable Of Nissan Car Model
- Deliver key messaging to consumers and facilitate questions and concerns
- Engage Consumers And Complete Data Capture Form/Contest Entry
- Assist With On-site Set Up and Tear Down
Who Are YOU?
- Experience with Trades (Plumbing, electrical, HVAC or other)
- Experience managing and motivating a team
- Fundamental Car Knowledge is an asset
- Mature, Professional
- Solutions Oriented
- Strong Communication Skills
- Enjoys Interacting with People
- Valid License and Clean Driving Record
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with your resume or call 416-342-5524 for further details.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Founded in 1979, GMR Marketing is a global full‐service marketing agency that specializes in Sports, Interactive and Mobile Marketing....