The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing repairs in an efficient and financially responsible manner and maintain all equipment in good working order.
- Performing a visual boiler inspection weekly of water levels, gauge readings, leaks, circulation pumps, etc. for all buildings. Complete weekly boiler tests and maintenance logs for all buildings and complete annual after boiler shut down maintenance and inspections as per directions.
- Following up on all Maintenance Request Work Orders daily or as per schedule.
- Completing repairs and renovations as qualified to do and directed and coordinate outside contractors as required.
- Ensure daily work duties are assigned to Maintenance staff so that work can be completed in an efficient and timely manner.
The successful candidate must
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good organizational skills and experience in leading a work team.
- Have building maintenance experience and skills in electrical, carpentry and plumbing, heating, refrigeration, cooling.
- Have a valid driver’s license as required by Provincial regulations(15 Passenger Van), proof of clean driving record, certified Bobcat operator, Trades Certification an asset.
- WHMIS training, First Aid and CPR is an asset.
- Provide a current Criminal Police Check.
SALARY: $17.71/hr as per collective agreement
Indeed - 9 months ago
The Salvation Army is one of the largest and most diverse social welfare providers in the world. The Australian Southern Territory has more...