The Lead, Inventory and Demand Management is a key leadership role within the supply management department of the Contracting, Procurement and Supply Management (CPSM) division of Alberta Health Services. Reporting to the Director Demand Planning, this position will be responsible for providing leadership to as it pertains to key initiatives and projects.
The scope of this position requires a strong knowledge/experience in demand planning, inventory management, procurement, logistics and operations network planning. You will lead the Inventory Procurement Team and work closely with key stakeholders within CPSM: Operations, Contracting, Procurement, Clinical and Business Systems. In this role, a strong knowledge in data extraction, data analysis and reporting is key with a desire to work in a fast paced environment within a large organization.
- MBA with Finance and Supply Management is preferred. Equivalencies in education and experience will be considered.
- 5 years of management experience including experience mentoring senior level staff, including assessment and evaluation.
- Experience with financial, inventory management and procurement systems including implementation and interface issues.
- Experience in developing cost center statements, establishing usage trends and monitoring financial performance.
- Experience in procurement, supply chain management (DMD Management Forecasting) and management of a diverse portfolio.
- Health Care Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license is required, as the successful incumbent is required to travel throughout the province.
For more information on this position and to apply online, please visit http://www.healthjobs.ab.ca/Jobs.Calgary.Lead,-Inventory-and-Demand-Management-%28south%29.221701.aspx
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).
We are the skilled and dedicated health professionals, support staff, volunteers and physicians who promote wellness and provide health care...