Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of over 500 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good: For Children. For Change. For Life.
Within the International Development Division of World Vision Canada, this capture the work that World Vision is contributing to over 600,000 children and nearly 50 communities around the world. The Lead for Evidence-Based and Impact Reporting is responsible for developing an evidence-based approach and impact reporting strategic framework which delivers the end-to-end structures and systems which produce the desired outcomes for both internal and external stakeholders. The lead supervisors a team of information, knowledge management and communication professionals who assess needs, design responses, implement plans and evaluate results with all who are responsible for Canadian-funded program delivery. This position will help to prioritize internal research projects and develop partnerships with academic institutions, government and other NGOs.
Objectives of the Position:
- Develop and maintain an Evidenced-Based Approach and Impact Reporting strategic framework for World Vision Canada
- Manage a team of information, management and communication professionals in reporting evidence-based and impact reporting for all Canadian-funded programs and projects
- Understand the application of information and knowledge management technologies to implement effective communications and publications.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and manage a team
- Prioritize and seek funding for research projects that support our Evidence-based and Impact Reporting strategic framework.
*Masters or a Ph.D in a related field of study
*10+ years experience leading in non-profit organizations
*Advanced qualifications and strong understanding of information and knowledge management, communications, research and publications
*Experience in relationship management with internal and external partners
*Proven track record on attaining funding for research
*Fluency in French an asset
*Excellent written and oral communication skills
*Willingness to travel 2-3 times per year
Interested applicants are asked to complete an online application via our careers website:
http://www.worldvision.ca/careers Application deadline is November 11, 2012.