Are you looking to advance your career as a Large Agricultural Equipment Technician with a growing, dynamic organization? If so, Premier Equipment Ltd. is looking to speak with you. We are offering signing bonuses to qualified candidates at our Elmira location and we will assist with relocation.
Premier Equipment Ltd. is a full service equipment dealership specializing in agriculture, lawn, commercial, specialized grounds care and compact construction equipment. As our Company grows and expands to better serve our customers, we are continuously looking for great people to join our team. We offer excellent career opportunities in equipment sales, parts and retail sales, service technicians, accounting and administration, just to highlight a few.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a full benefits package, RRSP program (with company matching), Boot Allowance, Tool Allowance, Vacation, Career Growth and Development and a highly regarded, industry leading, employee recognition program.
- Diagnose, repair and re-condition agricultural machinery and/or equipment as assigned by Service Supervisor.
- Maintain and operate shop machine tools and equipment.
- Perform set-up and pre-delivery of new equipment, and other service work.
- Participate in all necessary training to keep product knowledge current as determined by Service Supervisor.
- Interact with customers and fellow employees in a professional and courteous manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience as an experienced Large Agricultural Equipment Technician specializing in diagnostics and repairs of large and small Agricultural Equipment.
- A natural mechanical proficiency along with knowledge of diagnostic equipment and specialized tools will be required.
- Must be customer oriented.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills would be an asset.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record.