The Technician will be responsible for providing professional lawn care services to residential and/or commercial customers, while always maintaining top quality customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide basic lawn care services such as but not limited to: fertilizer, weed control, top dressing, etc.
- Provide lawn analysis quotes to potential customers
- Analyze and provide recommendations to improve the quality of a customer’s lawn
- Complete all paperwork properly and in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers
- Knock on the customer’s door once service is completed
- Obtain at least one customer referral per week
- Maintain the cleanliness of the assigned truck and equipment
- Maintain a professional personal appearance
- Provide assistance in equipment repairs
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required to meet the goals of the department.
- High school diploma
- A minimum of 6 months of customer service and general labour experience
- Able to work long hours during peak productions times
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s licence with a clean record
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work under minimum supervision
Monday to Saturday: Early morning to mid afternoon (40 hours plus).
$1000-$1500 bi weekly
Email your resume to wmcourtenay@ shaw.ca or Call 250-871-8884
Indeed - 2 years ago