NOV Wilson's Total Valve Solutions Branch is currently recruiting a Labourer - Valve Automation in Red Deer, Alberta. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Building and testing pneumatic actuators; testing electrical actuators.
- Perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems and monitor automated systems.
- The modification and upgrading to existing equipment.
- Building control systems based on piping schematics.
- Mounting actuators on valves and performing a functional test.
- Previous mechanical experience highly desired.
- Exceptional work ethic and a willingness to be trained.
- Ability to read and interpret piping schmatics and assembly drawings.
- Ability to assemble control systems based on piping schematics provided.
- Experience with tube bending and compression fittings preferred.
National Oilwell Varco offers their employees on the job training with the potential for advancement within the organization. We also provide competitive pay and great benefits which include a Company matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, Educational Assistance Program, and Health Spending Account.
Please apply by responding to this ad with your resume attached or dropping one off in person at 2-4 Burnt Basin Street, Red Deer.
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...