Are you an inspirational and strategic senior project leader that drives for results and thrives in a complex and fast-paced environment? Are you politically savvy with strong negotiation and communication skills? How would you like to lead positive change and an exciting top producing and results oriented team strategically focused on new initiatives and innovation?
Our Client, a long standing Manitoba Crown Corporation, prides itself as one of the best and most inclusive places in Manitoba to work and pursue a career, where their people deliver knowledgeable and caring services in new and innovative ways. Providing its people with the training, tools and encouragement they need to succeed for career growth and advancement. On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Knowledge Management Service Delivery Manager.
As the Knowledge Management (KM) Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the effective development, management and distribution of corporate business information to staff and business partners related to the company’s products, services and business applications. Directing the work of two managers and their teams, you will oversee the development and implementation of methodologies for technical communication, curriculum development, training delivery through new media, and collaboration tools and technologies including e-learning.
- Directs the development of specialized training and performance support programs, technical communications and online business information
- Researches and recommends learning technologies that support the development and delivery of corporate learning products
- Accountable for managing strategic corporate stakeholder relationships with leadership teams and business partners and establishing service level agreements with stakeholders in support of new initiatives and corporate priorities
- Responsible for activities of a senior manager, including management of a significant operating budget, participation in planning, budgeting for special projects, and improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, and development planning of staff. Ensures technical expertise of the unit is maintained
- Establish and implement evaluation methodologies and performance metrics to ensure consistent and effective delivery of Knowledge Management programs and services
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business administration or education
- Completion of Certificate in Adult Education (CAE, CACE) or similar an asset
- 7-10 years experience in planning and implementing training and technical communications programs within a large organization
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Superior leadership skills, with solid strategic and critical thinking abilities
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop sound decisions based on such analysis
- Knowledge of different communication styles required for different media
If you are energetic, results driven and have the organizational and interpersonal skills, and are interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume to Tracey.Keen through indeed or call 204-336-6249.
Indeed - 15 months ago
At MNP, it all starts with a relationship. The kind of relationship that helps us better understand your business – and offer you...