- Assist in preparing specialty foods such as pizzas, bread sticks, sandwiches, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Stock the coolers with the appropriate amount of backup product.
- Expedite delivery and take-out orders
- Ability to use computer to handle orders
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Operate cooking equipment
- Verify that prepared food meets quality requirements
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
- Order and take delivery of supplies
- Manage inventory
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pizza Hut (corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc.) is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers different styles of...