Compass Group Canada is the nation’s leading food service and support service company. With over 23,000, we set the standard for food and service excellence.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Kitchen Help
Hourly Wage 12.23
Location: Fort Saskatchewan Correctional Centre, 7802 101 Street, Fort Saskatchewan AB, T8L 2P3
Overview: We are currently hiring for Full Time Kitchen Helpers for the Fort Saskatchewan Centre located in Fort Saskatchewan. This unit is open 365 days a year and shifts may vary. Not accessible by public transportation.
- Assist cooks during food preparation performing duties such as: wash, peel, slice vegetables
- Takeout food supplies from freezers
- Portion food according to recommended size
- Help in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen including dish washing and taking out garbage
- Assist at the food line, portioning and assembling meals
- Ensuring strict compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
Qualifications Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Must have minimum 1 year experience in a kitchen
- Must clear a criminal records check
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to have fun and a good sense of humour
Compass Group provides a comprehensive benefits package for all full time, permanent employees.
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.
Start Date 10/9/2013
Job ID 6011