We are looking for a Key Account Manager to run the Western Region for our client. The role is based in Vancouver, and you will be responsible for British Columbia and Alberta.
- Strengthen the relationship with current distribution channels, while creating incentives to motivate sale of our product
- Develop new business through existing and new distribution, for example, greater in-store presence
- Working closely with our marketing team, develop a targeted campaign that will increase sales and profits for your region
- Develop and execute an effective promotional calendar for key accounts that is supported with a consistent and visible advertising plan aligned with strategic priorities.
- Effectively manage advertising budget to increase profits and sales for both the company and our distributors
- Consistently exceed sales goals, and create accurate demand and sales forecast
- Develop a strong and deep relationship with distributors in order to fully understand their needs for product and marketing
- Stay up to date on competitor's marketing strategies
- University degree - preferably in Business
- Minimum 5 years business to business sales experience for a luxury brand
- Proven success in business development, negotiation and building strong business relationships.
- Experience using Microsoft programs, including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills, along with editing, proofreading, and prioritization expertise
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Indeed - 13 months ago