Upanup Studios is looking for a junior web designer who enjoys an energetic team, a diverse client base and the challenges of creative solutions. You’ll work in our Cook Street Village offices and be an integral part of a busy studio environment. The right individual will help Upanup continue to provide superior client services and will make meaningful contributions to our growing momentum.
What will this job be like?
- You’ll help design and develop custom website themes for Drupal, WordPress and other CMS platforms.
- You’ll help manage and design website content.
- You’ll help create mobile-friendly website using Responsive Web Design and other techniques.
- You may meet with clients to consult on project requirements.
- You may be asked to help compile content and other website assets.
- You’ll contribute to a positive and productive environment.
What is required for the job?
- You must be proficient in HTML and CSS.
- You must be proficient in Adobe CS programs, particularly Photoshop.
- You must have a basic understanding of website project workflows.
- You must have experience designing and developing with Drupal and/or WordPress.
- You must have an upbeat and personable attitude that will make you an asset to the development team.
- You must display the initiative to continue to learn.
- You should have a working understanding of Responsive Web Design.
- You should have a portfolio of live work.
- You should be detailed and organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What can you expect from an employment agreement?
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Two weeks paid vacation per year.
- Health and dental benefits package to start after first three months employment.
Why join Upanup?
- You will be part of a talented and forward-thinking team with an exceptional track record and vision for growth.
- You will shape your own future and help a growing company continue momentum.
- You will be involved in projects that are diverse, challenging and interesting.
- Your initiative will be recognized and rewarded.
- You will have fun and enjoy going to work in an appealing office location.
- You will be supported by your talented and like-minded team members.
- You will thrive in a healthy work environment built around our core values of integrity, quality, efficiency, transparency, and friendliness.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Upanup is a marketing and communications agency focused on online branding, website design, mobile optimization, app development and...