Do you want to be part of part of the team that is leading the on-demand video revolution? Are you interested in building the products that allows the next generation of consumers to access TV and movies across multiple devices, when and where they want to? If so then please consider the following opportunity.
Espial is seeking a Junior Software Developer to be part of the team building the next generation of our TV Everywhere client as part of our Media Services Platform (MSP) solution. MSP manages the delivery of video content to the next generation of consumer devices such as Smart TVs, tablets, mobiles, and PCs.
- Experience in C / C++ software development
- Debugging, problem solving and testing skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
- University or College degree in Computer Science or equivalent
The ideal candidate will also have some of the following skills:
- Linux development
- Scripting languages such as Perl and Python
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and other network and internet protocols including SSL/HTTPS
- Performance tuning of web applications
- Knowledge of Carrier Grade concepts
- Experience in at least one full software product development lifecycle
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Founded in 1997, Espial Group Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand TV software and software services including programming and technical...