- Process Simulation, Equipment Sizing and Rating, Development of PFDs, P&IDs and Line List, Review Vendor Drawings and Participate HAZOP Reviews;
- Construction Coordination, Plant Commissioning Support and dealing with Vendors;
- Cost Tracking: obtain quotes from vendors, issue purchase requisitions, coordinate drafting department with drawing development.
- 2 years’ Canadian experience as a process engineer working in an EPC environment with background in Chemical Engineering;
- Must have previous Natural Gas Wellpad/Facility Design experience; Experience with Natural Treating Facilities, Techniques, and Processes: Dehydration, Compression, Sweetening, etc.
- EIT / P.Eng Registration Required;
- Familiar with applicable codes and regulations including ANSI, ASME and ERCB/OGC Regulations;
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Indeed - 12 months ago