We are seeking a motivated individual with a keen eye for detail to join our Finance Department at Collega Aveda as a Junior Accounts Payable Administrator. If you meet the requirements and the job description gets you excited, then we want to hear from you!
- Process cheque runs on a biweekly basis, matching invoices to cheques, distribution, and mailing
- Maintain vendor database and filing system for all accounts payable invoices and cheques
- Data entry of invoices and cheque requisitions, including employee expense reports
- Verify and check accuracy on invoice amounts, coding, and accounting allocation
- Resolve any discrepancies and verify approval authority on invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and handle inquiries from vendors and staff
- Assist accountants at month-end and for special requests
- Administrative and general office functions
- Assist with monthly AP closing and GL Reconciliations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Completed relevant college/university experience
- Strong organizational skills, must be detail-oriented
- Proficiency in data entry with accuracy and speed
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude
Qualified candidates may also apply to www.collega.com/careers
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world."
Indeed - 7 months ago
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At...