ELECTRICIAN JOURNEYMAN- MUST have camp experience
This role is directly responsible for laying out, assembling, installing, testing, troubleshooting and repairing electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and related equipment.
- 3 year or more experience in related field
- Journeymen Electrical Ticket
- Red Seal Interprovincial Electrician Journeyman Certification
- CSTS Certification
- Fall Protection Certification
- H2S Alive Certification.
- Good mathematical, scientific, mechanical and logical reasoning abilities
- Good communication and reading skills
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on electrical systems
- Reading blueprints and revisions to documentation.
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts.
- Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fittings.
- Heat Tracing
- Cable Pull
- Following company safety procedures to maintain an overall level of safety awareness when operating in the work environment
Indeed - 2 years ago