Since 2006, our client has been providing qualified resources to the infrastructure projects in BC, Alberta, Sask and Nfld. Today they have over 200+ active employees engaged at any moment at the largest projects in North America.
Non - Union Work
This position is eligible for Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out, 10 days on- 4 days off. All meals are covered. Candidates will be heavily involved in installations of mining infrastructure. This is a large new structural building construction project in Western Canada amongst a potash mine.
The overall project is an initial 4 month month contract. Extensions are likely depending upon results. Flights are covered as is all ground transportation. This is a 'Camp/Hotel' accomodation.
LOGISTICS: Immediately deployed to site after approval and medical.
- 2+ yrs Industrial Experience –Mining/Oil & Gas Contractor
- Site Ironworker Specifics:
o 3+ years of experience preferred
o Fall arrest, Aerial/Raised Platform Certified
- Demonstrates an uncompromising commitment to Health and Safety
- Strong English and communication skills
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Produce a clean and current driver’s abstract
- Produce a clean criminal record check
- Flexibility in schedule as overtime and travel may be required as business demands
o Journeyman any province Certified
o Red Seal Journeyman
- Industrial or mining experience
- High-performance Safety experience
- Supplementary certificates, training or post-secondary education
Since 1978, providing contracting services, recruiting-biz continues to put people to work in : IT, Construction, Administration, Sales,...