Our client has been providing qualified resources to the infrastructure projects in Ft. Mac via Edmonton Alberat. Today they have over 1,600+ active employees engaged at any moment at the largest projects in North America.
This position solely based out of Edmonton, AB. If you need to fly there, this is on your own tab. This is a camp situation. All meals are covered. Candidates will be heavily involved in installations of Tar Sands infrastructure. The project is commonly referred to as 'Jackfish 3'.
- 2+ yrs Industrial Experience
- Provincial Journeyman status required
- CSTS Training required
- Demonstrates an uncompromising commitment to Health and Safety
- Strong English and communication skills
- Flexibility in schedule as overtime and travel may be required as business demands
- Red Seal Journeyman
- Industrial or mining experience
- High-performance Safety experience
- Supplementary certificates, training or post-secondary education
OTHER NOTES: Many top line benefits and the journeyman will be a member of an elite team. Project after project, this candidate will be shoulder to shoulder with the best.
Since 1978, providing contracting services, recruiting-biz continues to put people to work in : IT, Construction, Administration, Sales,...