With over 1,200 men and women, Diversified Transportation serves major oil, gas, energy and construction employers with safe, dependable and reliable employee transportation services.
Enjoy employment servicing a wide variety of equipment including coaches, yellow school buses, and service vehicles.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
· COMPETITIVE WAGES: Probationary rate of $49.00 per hour. Regular rate of $50.59 upon successful completion of 90 probationary period. $2.00 night shift premium on hours worked on nights.
· RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Fuel reimbursement of up to $350.00. Temporary accommodation during your first 30 days for those who are relocating. Per Diem for your first 30 days at $30.00 per day
· WORK IN TOWN: We have four Shops located in Fort McMurray. No need to travel to site.
· LIVING ALLOWANCE: $1,250 each month taxable ($15,500 p.a.) provided the employee maintains full-time employment for each calendar month.
· TOOL ALLOWANCE: Up to $1000 reimbursed for tools purchased throughout the year, payable after anniversary date each year. Receipts must be provided.
· BOOT ALLOWANCE: Up to $150 reimbursed for boots purchased throughout the year, payable after anniversary date each year. Receipts must be provided.
· COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS: You are eligible for benefits after 90 days of full-time employment. Please see reverse side for benefits information sheet.
· JOB SECURITY: We have contracts with the major oilsands companies for the next decade!
· GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work in a team setting where you have a voice! We diagnose our mechanical breakdowns, you gain experience with the opportunity to advance and grow.
Responsible for maintaining vehicles owned, leased, or rented by Diversified Transportation Ltd. You will ensure that all work performed is consistent with that of a world class operation.
Repair of various units, CVSA inspections, reporting any new damages or incidents, responding to road failures, Spring and Fall maintenance, ongoing preventative maintenance.
Shift Pattern includes: 7 on and 7 off, rotating days and nights.
Must be a certified Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician, with tickets/certifications to be presented at time of hire.
You must have a Class 2 “Q” license (Class A-B-C-DZ license) or the ability to obtain a Class 2Q within your first 90 days of employment and a driver’s abstract with less than 6 demerit points.
Must have an Alberta CVIP or ability to obtain an Alberta CVIP within your first 90 days of employment.
Successful completion of literacy, WHMIS, and Shop Orientation tests, a clear criminal record check, two clear work related references, and a clear pre-screen drug and alcohol test are required.
In Person: 8217 Franklin Ave, Fort McMurray, AB. 8:00am-5:00pm. Office closed noon-1:00pm.
Visit our website: www.dtl.ca