CARPENTER- MUST have camp experience
This role is for responsible for all carpentry work in a camp setting. Candidate must have a valid drivers license and able to travel.
- 3 year or more experience in related field
- Carpenter red Seal Endorsement
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Adheres to safety regulations and ensures tools and work area are maintained to standard
- Performs and carries out other duties and assignments as directed by Supervisor
- Calculates and gives estimates, choosing materials and estimating time required to complete job
- Constructs repairs and maintains structures in a camp setting
- Maintain, repair and renovate construction and renovation projects.
- Supervise and train apprentices and other construction workers.