Jewellery Sales Specialist - Part Time
The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion knowledge to the customer.
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas
- Promotes the company’s HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- College diploma or Undergraduate degree in retail manager or related field preferred
- 2-5 years experience in retail industry
- Experience dealing with customers
- Great communications skills both written and verbal
- Great listening skills
- Fast learner
- Able to follow instructions and guidelines
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.